Our firm was established to provide the greater San Diego community a reliable, competent, and comprehensive property inspection service backed by personalized customer service. Our highly qualified inspectors combine an “old school” work ethic with cutting edge inspection methods.
Experience has taught us that a professional and independent property inspection is an invaluable investment. The home inspection will usually empower the client in one of three ways: 1. The client (most commonly the buyer) will get peace of mind knowing that the property they chose was in the advertised condition. 2. In other cases, the inspector may reveal undisclosed material defects, causing the buyer to seek credits or repairs (which typically cost hundreds or thousands of dollars). In normal market conditions it is quite common to renegotiate the contract in this manner.
3. In fewer cases, there will be so many unexpected issues at hand that the buyer decides to walk away. Our clients benefit in all of these scenarios.
What sets us apart:
- We have performed 8,000+ local home inspections to date.
- We deliver our user-friendly, computer generated inspection reports within 24 hours – which include photos and summary section.
- Our inspectors come from licensed general contractor backgrounds.
- We limit our inspectors to a maximum of two appointments per day – this maintains the highest quality and prevents fatigue.
- Our inspectors’ cellular phones are forwarded to the office during appointments, allowing them to be fully focused.
- Our company invests heavily in relevant training and cutting edge technology such as thermal-imaging cameras, handheld moisture meters,and water pressure testers (to name just a few).
- We offer second story roof inspections, unlike most of our competitors.
- We are experts in detecting the presence of hidden polybutylene water piping in 1978 – 1995 construction, unlike ALL of our competitors.
- We provide customer service of uncompromising quality.
*San Diego Home Inspection is a wholly owned subsidiary of Joseph Romeo Construction and Consulting.