We have a fully staffed office with live operators from M-F 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Our firm was established to provide the greater San Diego community a reliable, competent, and comprehensive property inspection service backed by personalized customer service. Our highly qualified inspectors combine an “old school” work ethic with cutting edge inspection methods.
What sets us apart:
- We have performed 8,000+ local home inspections to date.
- We deliver our user-friendly, computer generated inspection reports within 24 hours - which include photos and summary section.
- Our inspectors come from licensed general contractor backgrounds.
- We limit our inspectors to a maximum of two appointments per day – this maintains the highest quality and prevents fatigue.
- Our inspectors’ cellular phones are forwarded to the office during appointments, allowing them to be fully focused.
- Our company invests heavily in relevant training and cutting edge technology such as thermal-imaging cameras, handheld moisture meters,and water pressure testers (to name just a few).
- We offer second story roof inspections, unlike most of our competitors.
- We are experts in detecting the presence of hidden polybutylene water piping in 1978 – 1995 construction, unlike ALL of our competitors.
- We provide customer service of uncompromising quality.
15 years ago, I bought my first house and we had use Joe and Shane service for our home inspection. Every since then we've continue to use them for our 2nd and 3rd home. They really know what to look for and went above and beyond what I've expected.
I would absolutely recommend San Diego Home Inspections to anyone (a first time home buyer/seller, an experienced home buyer/seller and anyone interested in commercial / multi-unit properties - they can handle the job with their stellar communication, knowledge and professionalism. I have Joe's number on speed dial now and will absolutely use them in the future. Thank you for an amazing customer service experience.
When taking your life's savings and deciding to purchase a house you want to make sure that your money is well spent. Finding the right home inspector is more important than having a home inspection conducted on your investment. Joe Romeo of San Diego Home Inspection was that inspector for us.